The Ultimate Go Highlevel Review 2021 – GoHighlevel Review
Want Instant Access To Our GoHighlevel Agency Template Library?
What is GoHighlevel?
GoHighlevel is a new-age marketing tool that attempts to consolidate the most useful marketing tools under a single umbrella. Highlevel is a marketer’s best friend.
If you’re looking for the TLDR of this GoHighlevel review, here it is: 100% give it a shot, you won’t regret it. GoHighlevel is the tool of the decade – completely replacing the previous titans like Clickfunnels for landing pages and Pipedrive/Hubspot for CRMs.
The massive value proposition that it brings to the table is that you can get an insanely profitable tech stack for a fraction of what you would normally pay, while making it simple enough that a non-tech savvy person could set it up.
Personally, I don’t like sacrificing quality for a cheaper price and I’m happy that GoHighlevel, despite being less expensive, is actually an upgrade.
Later in this GoHighlevel review, I’ll go into more detail on how we use GoHighlevel, but for now I want to give you a summary to help you figure out if it’s right for you:
GoHighlevel helps us with:
- Client acquisition.
- Link building (It’s an SEO thing).
- Automating our business (this was a monumental & breakthrough moment for our agency).
- Client fulfillment.
- It’s our ultimate client retention tool.
- Serves as a scalable CRM for ourselves and for our clients.
- Reputation management.
- Building out funnels.
- Call tracking, revenue tracking, and lead tracking.
- Increasing ROI on adspend and existing clients.
Want Instant Access To Our GoHighlevel Agency Template Library?
If you want to give it a shot, we’ve set up the button above so that when you sign up using it, you’ll get access to all of our templates, builds, tutorials and training.Additionally, you’ll get an on-boarding call with the GoHighlevel team and one of our team members will reach out to you to set up a free training 1:1 session to get you started. >Reserve Your Spot: GoHighLevel 14 Day Free Trial If you’re someone who is looking for ways to save time through business automation and make money, then this tool is the right one for you. Please refer to the graphic below where you can see EVERYTHING that GoHighlevel replaces. Besides what’s on that graph, there’s a few more things you should know about “what GoHighlevel is” and does:
- You can white label it as your own tool.
- It focuses heavy on automation. This frees up your time so you can focus on what matters.
- It’s infinitely scalable. Their agency plan starts at $300/mo and allows you to have unlimited accounts. We use this feature at our agency to create accounts for our clients, for our own websites, and for all our lead-generation GMBs.
- It’s cloneable. If you’re a digital marketer, I’m going to be giving you templates that you can upload to your account to hit the ground running. Once you create your first “build” for your clients, then you can clone them for the next. This is powerful for people are niche specific.
Go Highlevel Review: Read This Section to See If It’s Right For YouIn this section of our Go Highlevel review, I want to help you figure out if GoHighlevel is right for you and your business situation. Starting off, I want to address Gohighlevel’s weaknesses. It’s not a perfect solution for someone who is into e-commerce. If that’s you, I would stick to Shopify and all of it’s plug ins. Aside from that, GoHighlevel is a great fit if:
- You’re already paying for and using any of the services above. GoHighlevel will consolidate all your tech under one umbrella. This will simplify your stack, save you time, stress, and money.
- You are a digital marketer who is a freelancer, has an agency, or focuses on affiliate. Bonus points if you focus on SEM or Social Media advertising.
- You sell online courses or digital products that involve funnel building, auto-responders, or membership areas.
- You want new, creative, and easier ways of picking up digital marketing/agency clients.
- You’re looking for ways of simplifying your technology, reducing costs, and would prefer to gain power instead of losing it.
Our Honest GoHighlevel ReviewFor this GoHighlevel review, let’s talk about the negatives first because that list is a lot shorter than the positives. Our first experience with GoHighlevel was that the software felt somewhat overwhelming. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing, but diving into GoHighlevel requires a certain mindset. Because GoHighlevel does so much, it feels like there’s a serious learning curve. To combat that, and to properly train our team we had to approach it with a “one step at a time” mentality. Here are some of the areas where we just put the time into understanding:
- What triggers are and how to use them.
- How to combine triggers and campaigns to automate a large portion of our business.
GoHighlevel Review: How We Use it At Our AgencyFor this GoHighlevel Review, I want to share with you how we use GoHighlevel at our agency because there’s plenty of people who promote/review products that they’ve never used – and that’s not us.
Method 1: Automating Client Acquisiton and OnboardingOne feature that we absolutely love about GoHighlevel is that it consolidates and automates a multi-channel outreach approach. Previously, most of our outbound marketing for link building and client acquisition was all done through email. When we added GoHighlevel to our agency, we were quickly able to replace both Woodpecker and Mailchimp while getting a higher quality service through Gohighlevel. Our process now for Client Acquisition includes multiple touch-points: Day 1: Email Day 2: Text Day 6: Email Day 7: Voicemail Day 13: Email Day 15: text And we’ve seen our response rates skyrocket from around 4% using could emails to around 10-12% by combining text and the voicemail feature. We’ve set it up so that if you’re interested in trying out GoHighlevel and use the link connected to our account, then you’ll automatically get some our templates emailed to you and built in your account
Method 2: Automating Our Link BuildingI know this section will only appeal to the very small percentage of readers out there who build links for your clients. The same methods that we use for client outreach, can also be used for link building. We have dedicated team members that prospect websites we’re interested in getting links from. We then plug them into a multi-channel outreach campaign, funnel them into a form where they give us the information we need (TAT, pricing, content guidelines, niches, etc…) then that gets zapped to our partners list. If you want to receive a copy of our link building templates, funnels, and playbook, then when you start your 14 day free trial of GoHighlevel using the link below, we’ll automatically send it to you.
Method 3: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)CRO is the most undervalued and neglected part of digital marketing. Most marketers focus on the front end – how to get leads in through the door, but never bother to figure out how to get leads to close. We’ve dramatically increased our client’s ROI and decreased their customer acquisition cost by implementing GoHighlevel through several steps in the sales process, with the big one being when it comes to appointment booking. By connecting GoHighlevel with Facebook Ads and Google Ads, you’re able to do quite a few things that lead to way higher conversion rates:
- Book appointments on the spot. What makes this special is that we use appointment reminder sequences via mobile and email. When a prospect books an actual appointment, they make a greater mental commitment to the service they’re interested in. By adding appointment reminders, you dramatically increase the rate at which people show up for a service by 30% at worst and 80% for outlandishly good clients.
- Force calling means that when somebody fills out a lead form, either through PPC, or Facebook ads, then they instantly get a call to connect them with you or your client. By using this system, you strike while the hammer is hot and thus dramatically improve your conversion rates.
Method 4: The Ultimate Client Retention SystemIf you have ROI tracking and appointment booking in your business then it’s like rigging a slot machine in your favor so that everyday is payday, because now, your clients will (most likely) never fire you. So why read this section? Because I’m going to show you how we use GoHighlevel to develop the ultimate client retention system. If you implement what I show you in this GoHighlevel review, you can almost guarantee that you’ll retain all of your clients. The only 2 reasons a client should ever fire you are because:
- They don’t like you.
- You don’t deliver results.
What is the GoHighlevel “Value Stack” Clients Would Need to Replace?
- SMS Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Voicemail Marketing
- Appointment Booking
- Web Funnels
- Primary Marketing (SEM / Social Media Marketing)
- Business Automation
- Reputation Management
- Sales Funnels
- Online Course funnels
- Software Funnels (Saas)
Method 5: Business AutomationWe’re not bot coders or script writers, and because of that, we always thought automating our business would be hard. GoHighlevel saves us hundreds of hours of work each week through automation – and the best part? It was pretty easy to set up. Through their systems of triggers and campaigns we’re able to automate nearly everything on the customer fulfillment end. For example, we can:
- Send out automated voicemails wishing our customers a happy birthday.
- Let customers use our calendar to schedule appointments. This sequence also comes with automated follow up reminders which dramatically increases conversion rates.
- Automate our follow up and nurture sequences.
- Automate our on-boarding messages and packages.
- Automate our reporting and call tracking.
GoHighLevel Review: The Different Parts – CRM, Reputation Management, Pricing, Funnels, Online Courses, SMS, Emails, and SoftwareIn this section, we’re going to cover the different parts of GoHighlevel and review them briefly.
GoHighlevel CRM: Is It Good?As far of CRMs go, we can only compare it to what we’ve seen and used. So far, the Gohighlevel CRM is very competitive with other CRMs like Hubspot, Pipedrive, Acuity, MindBody, Insightly, and Infusionsoft. For most businesses, GoHighlevel is absolutely outstanding. But, for those who have e-commerce websites with 20+ products, we would not recommend using GoHighlevel (this recommendation does not include people selling digital products). The GoHighlevel CRM completely replaces the CRMs we mentioned above and for only a fraction of the price.
GoHighlevel Review: Is the Marketing Software System Good?GoHighlevel’s marketing system consists of 2 main parts:
- Inbound/Outbound Outreach
- Inbound Traffic Conversion
The “Inbound/Outbound Outreach” has 5 channels: SMS, Email, Voicemail, Messenger, and Calls
- Forced Call.
GoHighlevel Vs. Clickfunnels and other funnel buildersAlthough we love Clickfunnels, we have to give the win to GoHighlevel. First, to even compare the two, you have to be looking at Clickfunnels Etison suite to match some of what GoHighlevel can do. Right there, you’re looking at $300 for Clickfunnels and $97 for GoHighlevel. Second, GoHighlevel literally does everything that Clickfunnels can do, but better, simpler, and with more in-house integrations.
Both Clickfunnels and GoHighlevel:
- Come with Funnel building tools (they use the same builder).
- Come with Website building tools (GoHighlevel’s is better and comes with templates).
- Comes with Email marketing and segmenting capabilities.
- Comes with an amazing community of talented marketers.
- Have an extensive library of training documents.
However, where they really stand apart is customer service and the affiliate programs.Lately, Clickfunnels customer support has been beyond awful (we know because we used to be users prior to switching to GoHighlevel). On the other hand, GoHighlevel’s team is fantastic. On top of that, the Clickfunnels affiliate program makes you jump through tons of hoops to get in for a 25% payout. GoHighlevel gives you 40% and their affiliate program is super easy to get started with.
Where Clickfunnels Stops, GoHighlevel Picks up.Clickfunnels has fallen behind. Their “product” hasn’t been further developed in years and it’s really set the stage for something like GoHighlevel to take the stage. Clickfunnels is like a 1998 computer while GoHighlevel is the modern, 2020 one. Where Clickfunnels stopped, GoHighlevel picked up. With GoHighlevel you can set up more than just email campaigns without having to do further integration. There isn’t a single thing that Clickfunnels does that GoHighlevel does not. So your money is better spent on GoHighlevel rather than Clickfunnels.
GoHighlevel Review: Reputation Management
How Does GoHighlevel Help With Reputation Management?There’s a really big green button on the top left of GoHighlevel. When a client needs to be checked into the business, all the business owner has to do is click that big green button. Once they’re checked in, they’ll be plugged into an automatic review request messaging sequence that can be fired off 1 hour, 1 day, or even 1 week after their visit. If you want to cancel and prevent the request from going out then you can do that too. But overall, it makes getting reviews super easy because “checking a client in” is something that admins need to do anyways.
The Important Takeaways from the Go Highlevel ReviewWhen Clickfunnels came out however many years ago, it was amazing because it bundled up every service that marketers used at the time. Since then, digital marketing evolved with more powerful tools being released over the last decade. This is where Go Highlevel comes in. Where Clickfunnels stopped innovating, Go Highlevel picked up – and because of that we absolutely love it and so do our clients. What I mean by this is that Go Highlevel is doing what Clickfunnels did years ago: removing the need for 300 different marketing tools by centralizing it all of them in one platform. In the next section of our Go Highlevel Review, we’ll cover exactly what the platform does.
What Does Go Highlevel Do?In this section of our Go Highlevel Review, we’re about to cover the main functions of what Go Highlevel does and what you can expect to centralize. If I had to sum it up at least in the way that our agency uses it, Go Highlevel is a combination of Clickfunnels, Salesforce, and several SEO/review management platforms.
- Directly text/email prospects and leads.
- Set up automated messaging sequences via the following channels:
- Builder forms / surveys.
- Create HTML pages.
- Book appointments and integrate follow up sequences for:
- Appointment reminders.
- Appointment confirmation.
- No show sequences.
- Cancelation sequences.
- Rescheduling sequences.
- Reputation management / gathering (excellent for SEO).
- Citation management (insane discounts with Yext).
- CRM data importing/exporting.
- Lead/contact management.
- Whitelabel Capabilities (set up a dashboard for your client, and have think it’s your own custom software).
- Unlimited Client Accounts.
- Whitelabel Mobile App
- Ability to import funnels directly from Clickfunnels.