Black Swan Media’s origins were unexpected. In 2017, Bruno Souza, Co-Owner of “SEO Guest Posts” was providing white-label link building (off-page SEO) services to some of the biggest SEO agencies in the US. Having seen the poor performance of most agencies close hand and at scale, Bruno started his own agency: Black Swan Media, shutting down SEO Guest Posts in the process.

These days, Black Swan Media works with clients are big as Fortune 500 companies like Solarwinds, Loggly, & AppOptics to local lawyers, contractors, e commerce stores and tech companies. 

In addition to client work, Black Swan Media owns its own massive lead generation and affiliate network.

Our Mission

Black Swan Media’s mission is centered around bringing on long-term partners. We believe in earning your business, creating win/win situations by providing a high ROI on your marketing, and on a stress-free relationship. In one sentence, “we’re here to make you a lot of money without you needing to stress about your marketing”

Using this mission as our North Star, we’ve achieved over a 90% client retention rate, with the other 10% having been clients we deemed to not be a good fit for us.

Who We Look To Work With:

Black Swan Media’s Criteria for a collaboration include:

  • Either no reputation or good reputation…
  • Must be grossing at least $400k/year…
  • Company leadership has an active desire to grow…
  • Black Swan Media does not work with risky niches (you know who you are)…
  • Company must be able to service/handle more clients with a systemic approach