Groovefunnels Review 2021 – Comprehensive Groovefunnels Review and Guide
GrooveFunnels Review April 2021
Marketing has changed over the years, and as you know marketing software has evolved along the way. GrooveFunnels is a product of this evolution. That sounds great, but what is GrooveFunnels? How does GrooveFunnels function? Will GrooveFunnels continue to evolve and innovate to meet your marketing needs? And what about pricing and ease of use? You have questions, and this up-to-date GrooveFunnels review has answers.
Our GrooveFunnels review team has taken advantage of the GrooveFunnels limited-time Free-For-Life offer to explore the features of GrooveFunnels and provide you with valuable information about the platform before you decide to spend your time and energy jumping into it.
Before we get too far into our GrooveFunnels review, let’s go over some core feedback so that you can get the gist of GrooveFunnels at a glance.
- GrooveFunnels was founded by Mike Filsaime, John Cornetta, and Matt Serralta, combining years of marketing, e-commerce, entrepreneurial, and management experience to create a product that is designed to meet the needs of businesses in a practical and cost-effective way.
- GrooveFunnels is not simply a funnel builder, which is why it used to be known as GrooveApps. GrooveFunnels aims to be an all-in-one business software that reduces your overhead and frees you up to focus more on building your business and improving your customer experience.
- GrooveFunnels has a variety of useful features that are fully available right now, but more features are expected to be released later in 2021.
- GrooveFunnels is currently offering its Free-For-Life basic membership, but this offer is slated to end soon, at which time basic monthly memberships will start at US$99.00. GrooveFunnels lifetime platinum memberships are currently available for a one-time flat rate of $1397.00. This offer is limited. Pricing for premium memberships is expected to change to a monthly fee of $299.00 mid-2021.
- Regardless of membership tier, every Groove member has full access to excellent training and support.
- GrooveFunnels aims to help businesses and agencies to establish and grow a productive web presence. If you’re struggling to generate traffic, if you’re not ranking with search engines, or if you get traffic but it’s not converting to sales, GrooveFunnels was designed with you in mind.
- Our GrooveFunnels review team appreciated that GrooveFunnels was upfront about its beta status, and that we were able to not only report bugs that were encountered during our trial, but we were also able to find tutorials and training for any user errors that came up.
- As with all marketing tools, GrooveFunnels has its ups and down. Check out the Pros & Cons section of this GrooveFunnels review to learn what our GrooveFunnels review team loved vs what we thought could improve within the GrooveFunnels platform.
Groove Funnels Review : What is GrooveFunnels?
GrooveFunnels (formerly known as GrooveApps) is an innovative, all-in-one marketing platform that is designed for established businesses and startups that are struggling to setup and automate a visible online presence. Anyone who’s ever started a business knows how time-consuming and costly startup and maintenance is. GrooveFunnels is a new program that streamlines and centralizes business marketing and online sales tools so that you can create and manage an effective online presence without countless costly, time-intensive integrations. By offering an expanding line of marketing and management tools within a single platform, GrooveFunnels’ goal is to reduce startup time and expense while increasing internet visibility and organic web traffic.
GrooveFunnels Features Unboxed.
GroovePages is an app available within the GrooveFunnels software platform that allows you to build a website with multiple pages. Pages set up similarly to slide-show presentation programs such as MS PowerPoint or Impress Presentation. Free-For-Life members, or basic members, have access to limited templates, but Platinum members have access to many more.
There are a number of tutorials for GroovePages. They’re pretty much everywhere, but GrooveFunnels parent company, GrooveDigital offers a comprehensive guide for GroovePages beginners that our GrooveFunnels review team found sufficient to get us started. It helps to have previous experience with MS PowePoint or a comparable presentation software, as GrooveFunnels works in a similar fashion. This makes navigating and setting up your GroovePages site quite user-friendly.
GrooveSell is the app where you can set up as a GrooveFunnels affiliate and earn commission promoting GrooveFunnels on your website or blog. On GrooveSell, you can also set up product options and pricing, and create product funnels for your GroovePages.
GrooveSell has some interesting options for your sales funnels. One of the things that our GrooveFunnels review team most appreciated was the ability to set up coupons. Coupon codes are not available within all funnel builders, so this was definitely something that we found useful. Discounts can often motivate an otherwise indecisive customer to follow through with their purchase.
Another thing our GrooveFunnels review team appreciated was the ability to create sales funnels with both upsells and downsells. I find this a particularly useful tool, as it allows me to upsell to my highest priced product, and then, if the customer decides not to purchase, I can downsell to the mid-range price point. This may convert a sale that began at the lowest price into a sale in the mid to high price range. This may not always work. Some customers are only ever going to buy the lowest-priced option. However, it does work more often than you might think, and when it does, that means better sales and higher profits.
GrooveAffiliate is an app within the GrooveFunnels platform that allows you to set up an affiliate program for your products or services so that others can promote your products on their websites for a commission that you choose. If you are wondering if this feature would be useful to your business, take a look at some other products and businesses that offer affiliate programs. Giving thought to how you would structure your affiliate program will help you make it a success.
Another way that you can use GrooveAffiliate to make money is by using it to promote other products as an affiliate. So if you have no product of your own, but you know a product that you would like to promote, you can set this up with GrooveAffiliate.
GrooveMail is a CRM program within GrooveFunnels that allows you to create email advertising campaigns with an easy tagging system for segmentation and automation. You can import and manage your email contacts right in the app, and using GrooveMail requires no integration.
GrooveMail has a number of features that make it a useful tool for managing your email advertising. With it you can create new lists and add specific tags to each contact. This makes it easier for you to tailor your email marketing to different types of customers. As an example, if you have a paid membership program, you can use GrooveMail to categorize and segment paid members from your other contacts. This allows you to send membership-specific emails to paid members while at the same time sending upgrade offers to those who have not yet paid for a membership.
Another benefit of GrooveMail is the ability to set up advertising campaigns and calls to action. If, for instance, you set up a webinar for paid members, you can send out an email to paid members letting them know how to sign up. At the same time, you can send an email to unpaid members, to let them know that they, too, can be a part of your webinar if they upgrade in time.
GrooveMember is a GrooveFunnels app that allows you to set up memberships for your business, and almost any business can have a membership program. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling information, or coffee, you can offer a membership program.
As an example, I frequent a coffee shop that has a coffee club. If I purchase 10 coffees I get one free. Since I drink a lot of coffee, this is something I’m interested in. Now, this is an in-shop offer, as this is a small shop with almost no web presence, but if the owner of this business set up a new site with GroovePages, redirected his current traffic to his new site, and created a specific funnel for the coffee club membership, he could use GrooveMember to automate sign-up and GrooveMail to create an email campaign offering current members a coupon for 10% off of their favorite coffee when they refer a friend to the coffee club.
Membership is loyalty. Once a customer is invested in your product, they are going to stick with it. This is something you can do for your business with GrooveMember, and it’s included in GrooveFunnels. You don’t have to pay for another program to make it happen.
GrooveVideo is somewhat new to GrooveFunnels, but it’s definitely one of my favorite features. With it you can add video to your GroovePages that will play on the GrooveVideo player rather than redirecting to YouTube or some similar video site. This is a big deal, because we all know how easy it is to get distracted on other sites.
You’ve had it happen to you: you start watching a video, and then you look down and see your recommended videos. You notice that Mr. Beast, or whoever you love best, has a new video down in your recommended videos, and you’ve been waiting for this video for at least a week! You can’t concentrate on anything else until you see it, but then you never go back to the video you were watching to begin with. That happens to your potential customers, too. They love something on YouTub or Vimeo or wherever, and they will get distracted. This is why GrooveVideo has its own player, and that’s why I love this feature.
As with any other GrooveFunnels feature, it is different for Basic and Platinum members. Basic members do not get internal hosting. That means Basic members will have to connect their externally hosted videos to GrooveVideo. Also, bandwidth for HD videos is available to Premium members only. Encryption, however, is the same for both tiers, and both tiers are able to tag and categorize their videos for ease of use.
GrooveBlog allows you to create and manage blog content for your GroovePages. GrooveBlog is a fully functional blogging app complete with customizable theming, preset templates, and an onboard royalty-free image gallery. If you can’t find the image you’re looking for in the gallery, you can also upload your own images.
GrooveFunnels Basic members can create only one blog, and templates are extremely limited. Platinum members, however, have a much wider range of templates to choose from, and they have the freedom to create unlimited blogs for their GroovePages.
GrooveKart is a versatile online store builder that allows your clients to shop all of your products in one place, add them to a virtual cart, and securely checkout and pay. With GrooveKart, you can create and ship print-on-demand products, digital products, and even custom physical products that you create (think custom jewelry).
GrooveKart broadens your GrooveSell experience and gives you a shopfront in which to showcase your sales funnel products. Our GrooveFunnels review team agreed that anyone currently using other online storefronts, such as Shopify, could reduce profit loss with GrooveKart simply by eliminating the bite of per-transaction fees and shop fees. Further, since GrooveKart is included in the GrooveFunnels platform, a Platinum member with a successful shop could easily pay for their GrooveFunnels membership just by switching to GrooveFunnels from a fee-for-service site.
Groove Funnels Review: GrooveFunnels Future Features.
Now that we’ve seen what GrooveFunnels can do right now, this GrooveFunnels review will take a look at a few features set to be released throughout 2021.
- GrooveWebinars, set to rollout late May 2021, will allow you to broadcast prerecorded webinars and set them up to run automatically. With automated webinars, you can get your information out to a larger audience without having to setup and run your webinars each and every time. Setup, automate, show up for the Q&A afterward, or direct attendees to a published FAQ page.
- GrooveDesk, set to rollout late June 2021, is a feature our GrooveFunnels review team found especially valuable. GrooveDesk is a multichannel helpdesk with live-chat, email, and help articles for businesses running on the GrooveFunnels platform.
- GrooveCalendar, set to rollout in early August 2021, is an automated date book that will allow you to set a schedule for your leads and customers to book into. This app will be invaluable for setting face-to-face or virtual appointments and it could provide significant time savings for professionals offering in-person services, such as hair salons or auto shops.
Groove Funnels Review : GrooveFunnels Pricing.
GrooveFunnels is currently a work in progress, so you’re going to get the best pricing possible by getting onboard early. As of now, the GrooveFunnels Free-For-Life offer is still available for Basic memberships. Platinum memberships are locked-in for life after a one-time payment of US$1,397.00 or four monthly payments of US$497.00.
These offers are available for a limited time, as GrooveFunnels is set to change their pricing to a recurring monthly subscription of US$99.00 for Basic memberships and US$299.00 for Platinum memberships.
Groove Funnels Review : GrooveFunnels Training.
Groove Funnels has an extensive database of support articles, blogs, and videos. There is even a GrooveDigital Academy where you’ll have access to tutorials, walk-throughs, and courses. These resources are extremely useful when setting up, but they aren’t the only support options you have. GrooveFunnels offers in-line guides and manuals for some of their more complex apps, and their Facebook community offers support from other GrooveFunnels users. You can even sign up for live training webinars each week.
GrooveFunnels Pros & Cons.
As with any marketing software, GrooveFunnels has its ups and downs. Below I’ve listed some pros and cons our GrooveFunnels review team has noted throughout this GrooveFunnels trial.
- Free-For-Life Basic membership offer does not require a credit card to start.
- You can (for now) lock-in a Platinum membership at a significant discount.
- GrooveFunnels is regularly adding new features to the platform.
- Plenty of online support to help you get started.
- Royalty-free image gallery built into the platform.
- GrooveDesk is coming!
- GrooveVideo is here!
- GrooveFunnels is still in beta, so it can be buggy.
- GrooveFunnels does not yet have team collaboration capabilities (but they are on schedule for development).
- Some videos are out-dated because older videos aren’t removed when newer videos are created.
- You have to use a separate login for GrooveDigital Academy.
- Basic memberships are severely limited.
Is GrooveFunnels Right For You?
Whether or not GrooveFunnels is right for you depends on whether or not you feel the cost/benefit ratio is worth jumping in on a platform that is still a work in progress. If you like the idea of having a say in which features are slated for development, and you can see the true potential of this product, then now is certainly the time to opt-in. The price point is never going to get better than it is right now, and this is especially true if you don’t need more than a Basic Membership. You can’t beat free, even if the features are limited.
GrooveFunnels was certainly one of the more exciting marketing softwares I’ve personally tested. I appreciate the effort that goes into developing features that are truly useful, and I love that users get a say in what features are prioritized. I also can’t complain about the pricing. That having been said, the program is still a bit buggy, and Our GrooveFunnels review team agreed that marketing for the platform felt a bit pushy. It’s fair to say, however, that we also agree that the platform as a whole is an excellent tool now, and will certainly be much better in the near future. In short, it’s definitely worth your time, and there will never be a better time than now to try it out.